Bethany Janelle Everett...born August 4, 2010 (Happy Birthday, Grandpa E). She weighed 6'15" and was 19 inches long.
She is pretty content except when it is diaper changing time. She looks somewhat like Maddie, same nose and lips. Madilyn likes having a sister, except when she feels that it is her turn with Mommy, then we see a little jealousy. Yesterday Maddie wanted Daddy to feed Bethany and today she wanted to sit with me so I ended up having both of them on my lap during scripture time. But she is excited to see her in the mornings and says, "Besany...cutie pie". We are all happy she is here and enjoy being a family of four! More pictures will follow.


Congratulations Brenda! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope everything went well! I am sure Maddie will be such a fabulous big sister!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see her. She looks so beautiful! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteAwww, she's adorable! Congratulations Brenda!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Can't wait to see her and all you guys! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDelete