What a doll! Maddie is so adorable! I love her pictures! I hope we can get together and play again soon! Looks like you had fun camping. How did Maddie do?
Maddie, you are the cutest kid ever! You should send those pics in for a baby contest. For a second I thought you took those by our camp site:) Can't wait to play with you again soon! Mish
What a doll! Maddie is so adorable! I love her pictures! I hope we can get together and play again soon! Looks like you had fun camping. How did Maddie do?
ReplyDeleteThose are some of the most beautiful eyes I have seen in a long while!! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! It was fun to see close-ups of Maddie because I was able to see a lot of you in her that I didn't notice in the smaller pics!
ReplyDeleteMaddie, you are the cutest kid ever! You should send those pics in for a baby contest. For a second I thought you took those by our camp site:) Can't wait to play with you again soon!
ReplyDeleteMish
You have the cutest little girl ever!! Love your pictures. I'm glad you are a blogger now Brenda!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen such gorgeous eyes! Maddie you are way too cute. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete